Makes 2 Servings - $1.27 per serving Show Detailed Pricing
- 1 can of tuna (5 oz)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh), finely chopped
- 2 tortillas (use corn or spelt tortillas for a gluten free version)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
Prep time: 7 minutes
- Drain tuna and place in a small mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, relish, grated onion, vinegar, honey, olives, and dill. Stir with a fork until well combined.
- Place each tortilla on a plate. Layer two romaine leaves on top of each tortilla, then top with half of the tuna salad. Firmly roll up each tortilla to form two wraps. Alternately, the tuna salad can be refrigerated and the wraps assembled at a later time.
Note: if using corn tortillas, depending on the brand of tortilla, you may need to heat them for one minute in a hot skillet or for 20 seconds in the microwave to make them easier to roll without breaking.
Where are you finding a can of tuna for $.99? ann
A delicious alternative to my boring old tuna sandwich go-to! I like to swap the lettuce for arugula for a little extra kick.