Makes 6 Servings - 94¢ per serving Show Detailed Pricing
- 4 tart apples sliced into thin slices
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup sugar in the raw
- 1 prepared pie crust
Prep Time: About 20 minutes
Cook Time: About 50 minutes
- Slice the apples thin, with a knife or slicer tool, and put them in the crust. If using stick cinnamon, grind a small piece fine, enough for 1 teaspoonful.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar across top of pie.
- Bake pie at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Perfect Pie Crust - If you want to make your own pie crust, here is how, and you can make it gluten free and vegan.